GUIDING PRINCIPLES BEHIND OUR POLICY
- Your personal Information needed for providing / improving our services to you, are gathered.
- Your personal (private and / or public) information, is not shared, unless required for providing /improving our services to you and / or required by law.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use and share your information.
- Log-In / usage / location information –for instance, your browser type, IP, language preference, pages visited and for how long.
- A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor’s computer, and that the visitor’s browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns. Pixel tags (also called web beacons) are small blocks of code placed on websites and e-mails.
- The cookies and other technologies like pixel tags to help us identify and track visitors, usage, and access preferences for our Services, as well as track and understand e-mail campaign effectiveness and to deliver targeted ads.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
- To provide our Services
- To further develop our Services
- To monitor and analyze trends and better understand how users interact with our services,
- To monitor and protect the security of our Services, fight spam, and protect the rights and property of Xarm Marketing Solutions Pvt. Ltd and its other customers
- To communicate with you about offers and promotions offered by us
- To personalize your experience using our Services
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
- We do not sell our users’ private personal information.
- We share information about you in the limited circumstances spelt out below:
- Employees, organizations within our network to service your orders and support issues
- Producers, Suppliers and other service providers to enable your order fulfilment
- As required by Law
- Aggregated and De-Identified Information
For any query on this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org